Saturday, June 16, 2012

GRAVOGRAPH ENGRAVING MACHINE IM3 PLUS 200 HIP FLASKS 300 LIGHTERS+500 KEYRINGS!!! -

For sale is a Gravograph IM3 with rotary plus over 4000 of products ready to go for a new business venture. The machine is in excellent condition with manual and lots of spare parts. I will throw in 2 sets of letters (normally 80 per set) with this auction. The machine is very simple to use. I bought it having never used one before, and was engraving well enough to sell at marketS within a couple of hours. There are over 500 assorted key ringsincluded. Plus over 250 hip flasks of different sizes, name tags, dog tags, placards and over 300 zippo style lighters (black and silver). I am willing to give you my suppliers details with this sale as I am moving abroad for a new job. Would consider splitting items also. Delivery can be arranged at a charge of 0.50 per mile from BH19 2QL Any questions please feel free to ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular