Saturday, July 7, 2012

My staff meal (Half Price fastfood, free delivery) !

Offering someone the chance to buy my staff meal off me. Can deliver 6days per week for free and will sell for half the price it would cost to buy from the shop. This will help pay my petrol. Meals can be either a kebab, pizza or curry which usually sell from between 5 and 8, but i will sell mine for half that. Other meals such as seafood dishes are available but would need to contact me for details. Would best suit someone from a city centre or east of edinburgh location and someone that is wanting this service on a regular basis for their supper each night. Delivery would mostly be after midnight so would also suit someone either on nightshift or someone that stays up late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular