Thursday, May 31, 2012

For Sale Cricut Create Machine with Gypsy Machine and EXTRAS!!!!! .

Hi I am selling my Cricut create machine and Gypsy machine with cartridges, mats etc. Both of the machines come in original boxes/packaging, both are in execellent condition and working order!! I am only selling as I dont use them much to be honest and I feel its a waste having them just sit there, my husband bought me these for my birthday last year in August so not that old and only used a handful of times. The Blade on the cricut still has lots of life left in it, plus i have a spare new one, i have 4 cutting mats 2 of which are brand new, 1 only used a couple of times and one used a bit more, but still has use left in it!! Cartridges are Simply sweet, Songbird, Home Decor & Stone script. The Gypsy machine is also in original box with all the cables to attach to the cricut, charging cable and a car charging cable for on the go designing!! It has a protective case too, in one of the pictures it shows bits on the screen THESE ARE NOT MARKS OR DAMAGE, I THINK ITS JUST DUST AND BITS FROM PROTECTIVE CASE, didnt show up til picture was bigger lol but i ensure you that it is all fine!! The Gypsy has the cartidges above loaded onto it plus some extras, which are gypsy font, gypsy wanderings, tags bags boxes n more, christmas, smiley cards, Blackletter (font), Indie art, Printing Press, which is a lot to get you started!! I WILL CONSIDER SPLITTING THIS BUNDLE UP AND I DO HAVE IT ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE, so grab youself a bargain, the gypsy machines are still selling at nearly 150 alone on ebay and yes that it second hand!!! please call me ( Nicky) for more information on 07850462849. I also have all of the instruction manuals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular