Sunday, July 1, 2012

HORNBY TRAIN SET LAYOUT 8X4 FEET !

This is a newly built layout which I have built in the last 5 weeks in my spare time as I enjoy it as a hobby. It is made up from 2 8ft x 2ft chipboard flooring glued together with cross sections underneath to make an 8ft x 4ft solid base. The layout comprises of 2 full loops with a passing loop in the station and two sidings. You can run two trains on it at any one time. The track is made up of new and old track. All of the buildings have been made from new Metcalfe buildings kits which I have constructed myself. All of them have lighting inside with LED lights in. These comprise of: an engine shed signal box country station pub 2 houses 2 other buildings. The layout is my own design. I have constructed a tunnel using wire mesh and mod-roc. Two of the points going into the platform of the station are electric, these are on the outside loop. Scenery comprises of trees, bushes, cows, pigs, sheep, people and as much intricate detailing as I could possibly fit on! I aimed to make it look as realistic as possible and have spent a long time creating it with great attention to detail. There are NO trains or rolling stock included in the sale. It comes with 2 controllers. Everything is glued down securely. Cash on collection please. Buyer must collect-please take into account that this does not dismantle! Any questions at all, please contact me by email or mobile: 07786338731(Chris)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular