Friday, June 29, 2012

!!! IM SELLING MY HAND-MADE CUPCAKES CHECK OUT MY PAGE !!! *

Hiya Thanks for stopping on my page Caribbean jamdown CupCakes I make my own hand made cup-cake.Soft sponge base with a mix of vanilla and caribbean spices.The top is layered with soft butter icing taste so good my son cant stop eating them lol made with skimmed milk and eggs or soya on request Each large size cupcake are selling for 1.30 or 4 for 5.00 once payment is recieved cupcakes will be made to order CHOICES OF CUPCAKES RAGGA SPLASH (MARBLE) CHOCOLATE RUSH (CHOCOLATE) SUNSET BEACH(LEMON) MORE OPTIONS COMING SOON If you would like sprinkles please contact by phone( PEANUT FREE CUPCAKES) I also make larger cupcakes sizes made to order.I provide a drop off service at a small charge if you are in the following areas TOTTENHAM EDMONTON ENFIELD Walthamcross If you would like to pick up your cakes we are based at West Indian Cultural Centre 9 Clarendon Road Turnpike Lane London N8 0DD Mons 11.30am - 8pm Tues 12.00pm -5.pm I accept cash or pay pal contact me for more info Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular