Friday, June 29, 2012

Offordable Mac makeup ?

Hi Everyone... Firstly would like to say thank you for having a browse through my advertisement!! I would like introduce myself my name is Sohima begum and live in London in the borough of tower hamlets. I have recently decided to go into business to buy and sell genuine top branded make up which are affordable for people to buy. The cosmetics are 100% genuine and are not counterfeits. All makeup can be searched for on the actual Brands website. At the present moment I am purchasing makeup brands from Mac, Bobbi Brown and Nars which are quiet well known to be worn by people. If people are interested in certain brands and wanted to know if I could get hold of them please feel free to let me know what brand you are looking for I will try my best to get hold of this one. Please have a browse through my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TopBrandCosmetics If you are interested in any certain product that you have come across on my facebook page please feel free to live a comment of msg me and I will get back to you.also if you are interested in any of the pictures on gumtree email email me to confirm your order. I am not able to upload any pictures of gumtree however if you wanted to see some pictures of the products please contact me and I will email the pictures direct you you. Payments can be made through bank transfer or paypal , if payments have been made before 6pm product will be dispatched the same day. Products can me reserved the maximum 3 days however please let me know in advance so I can put it to a side. I do charge for delivery as it will be special delivered to guarantee delivery. Finally my prices: Studio fix fluid foundationn spf 15 shade nc35 RRP: 19.50 Our Price: 14.50 Mac Matcgmaster foundation spf 15 shade 1.5 RRP Price: 24.50 Our Price 19.00 Mac Blushes shade Fever x3 and sincere x1 RRP: 17.50 Our Price: 13.50 Mac lipgloss shades ( Orange temple, Fresh air, Hot spell, Naked space, Lovechild, The wee coquette) Retail Price: 13.00 My Price: 6.50 Mac individual eyeshadow shades ( Honey Lust, Antiqued, Chamomile, aquadisiac, freshwater, silver gull, shadowy lady, sable, nighttrain)) Retail Price: 12.00 My Price: 6.00 Nars Duo eyeshadows shade ( Exotic Dance, Paramaribo, Brousse) Retail Price: 24.00 My Price: 18.00 Narc Duo eyeshadow shade (Douce France) RRP: 33.50 Our price: 25.00 Please feel free to contact me with any enquires I am more than happy to help. Finally please like my page to if your on facebook to help me get promoted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular